Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Video Vendredi: Fingers Crossed for Mirko & Alessia

Since I am a self-proclaimed dance video addict, I figured why not share some of my finds and favorites here.  So once a week, I'll be posting a video I'm finding particularly inspiring.

This week, I've been watching a lot of videos of Mirko and Edita, following the announcement of Edita's retirement.  Since watching those videos is like rubbing salt in the open wound right now, I'm going for more positive thoughts.  A few dance enthusiasts over at Dance Forums have already started wishing for the re-partnership of Mirko with Alessia Betti.  I will gladly jump on that bandwagon, that would be amazing!  In honor of those happy thoughts, I give you one of my favorites of Mirko and Alessia from a few years back:

  A dancer can dream right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment