Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Video Vendredi: Remember when Karina was known for this??

Well, Dancing with the Stars starts Monday and there has certainly been a lot of buzz about the new season.  You can't watch ABC for more than 5 minutes without seeing something about the premiere.

So I figured for this week's video I'd take a look back on Dancing pro Karina Smirnoff.  Now there are plenty of seasons worth of DWTS videos to choose from, including some all pro performances that weren't bad, but why not go back to what she's really known for in the ballroom world.  That's right, potentially the most well known Rumba ever, her performance with Slavik from 2004.

Of course if you're reading this blog, you've probably seen this video before.  But I find it never disappoints with a re-watch.  Clearly, youtube seems to agree with me since the video has over 1.4 million views.  Could it be the most watched ballroom show dance online?  I've yet to come across a video with more views but now I'll certainly keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment